JOIN THE MOVEMENT: Six Ways You Can Make a Difference
If you share the CENTER’s belief in the importance of character, values and ethics in our daily lives, there are many ways you, too, can help make a difference.
- Embrace a code of your own, and strive to live it each day. Over time you will quietly become a role model to others.
- Share the messages of Cowboy Ethics, Cowboy Values and The TRY with others in your family, business and community. Speak up about the values and principles you stand for
- Become part of our network by subscribing to our e-mails, following our blog and “liking” our Living Cowboy Ethics page on Facebook.
- Contact the CENTER and arrange to have Jim Owen speak or Kent Noble lead a workshop at your firm or organization.
- Get involved with one of our programs. Introduce Cowboy Ethics to your business, chamber of commerce, or service club. Help sponsor an after-school club with a local youth group. Start a TRY AWARD PROGRAM in your school or community. The possibilities are endless.
- Help support our work with a tax-deductible individual donation or foundation grant.
If you’d like to get involved, please contact us. We’d love to hear your ideas:
CENTER FOR COWBOY ETHICS AND LEADERSHIP
98 San Jacinto Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78701-4477